Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Schilling speaks on Roger Clemens


If I'm Curt Schilling, I'd be careful of what dog I choose to mess with, especially if that dog is Roger Clemens.


Schilling, posting on his website 38pitches.com, believes that if Clemens did in fact take performance enhancing drugs, that his 4 Cy Young Awards should be stripped and given to the rightful winner.


"From that point on the numbers were attained through using [performance-enhancing drugs]. Just like I stated about Jose Canseco, if that is the case with Roger, the four Cy Youngs should go to the rightful winners, and the numbers should go away if he cannot refute the accusations."


Clemens said yesterday, in a statement through his agent, that he didn't want people rushing to judgement....I guess Schill missed that part of the statement.

No comments: